6 Tips To Help You Find Your Monday Motivation
With a hint of the weekend still in mind and a slightly sluggish mentality, we are here to help you through the beginning of the next week. As well as maintaining a positive attitude it’s important as a graduate to get into the right mindset. Here are just a few tips to help you get your week off to the best start with optimal productivity and get you back in the gym..
1. Make the most of your time. Start early, ensure you have adequate time for breaks, prepare a lunch that you enjoy and take the time to speak to those around you. Having time away from your desk and your work is essential to remain productive. If you wear yourself out during the morning, become hungry, tired and irritated then this will strongly affect the way your afternoon plays out.
2. Stick to a plan. If you have a plan in place try your best to stick to it, nobody likes the feeling of too much work creeping upon them. The more you plan your workload the more likely you are to achieve the goals you have set.
3. Make sure your goals are within reach. If you think that a task will take you too long or you are not adequately resourced/prepared to complete the task then make sure you only add it to your ‘To Do’ list when it is achievable within your time frame.
4. One thing at a time. Focus your attention on one thing at a time. Allowing your mind to focus on one task often boosts creativity, helps maintain concentration and each time you complete a task gives you a motivational boost.
5. Write a list. It doesn’t need to be an essay, just jot a few notes down to remind you of the tasks you have and when they are due. Keeping these to hand will allow you to mentally prepare yourself to accomplish this list and allocate time for each item.
6. Review your performance, give yourself a pat on the back if you’ve earnt it! If you feel there are areas you could have improved in or a more efficient approach then make sure you write it down, learn from it and apply it the next time you work on that task.
With these tips in mind, you can get your week off to the best possible start, set your goals, achieve them. 💪🏻